Shop Libertyville Rewards
BUY OR LEASE A NEW VEHICLE IN LIBERTYVILLE---REAP THE REWARDS!
The first 30 purchasers or leases of new vehicles at each of Libertyville's dealerships during the month of October 2020 will complete a voucher redeemable from the Village for $100 in Libertyville Rewards certificates ($200 for Libertyville incorporated residents). Dealerships will submit the voucher on the purchaser's behalf and certificates will be mailed early November. Certificates can be used for goods or services at and expire on February 28, 2021. For each voucher, the dealership will also donate $100 on the customer's behalf. This donation will be distributed evenly between PADS Lake County, Lake County Haven, Libertyville Township Food Pantry, and Youth & Family Counseling.
The Village of Libertyville is thrilled to be able reward customers who Shop Libertyville and to offer this program together with the support of the dealerships on the Libertyville Mile of Cars. There are 12 dealerships on the Libertyville Mile of Cars, representing 16 brands. Follow this link for a map of the Mile of Cars and contact information for each dealership, or view the Mile of Cars website.by email. Submit redeemed certificates to the Village Hall for reimbursement as noted on the back of the certificate, together with the . Reimbursement checks will be sent within 30 days of receipt. Reimbursement must be requested not later than May 31, 2021.
- Vouchers are available while supplies last.
- Residency verification will determine amount of certificates issued. Libertyville postal customers with addresses not within Libertyville municipal limits are considered non-residents.
- Certificates may be combined. Certificates must be used in $25.00 increments, no change or merchandise credit will be issued for unused amounts, remaining balance will be forfeited. No cash value applies to certificates. Lost or stolen certificates cannot be replaced.
- Certificates are taxable to the recipient and should be reported on Federal Form 1040 as other income.
- Certificates must be used by February 28, 2021. Participating businesses Will not be reimbursed for certificates turned in after May 31, 2021.
For additional information or questions contact the Village's Economic Development Coordinator.